SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital Foundation enjoys a long legacy of employee giving and we are honored that so many of our staff, physicians, and volunteers choose to make St. Mary's Foundation one of their annual giving priorities. We are continually moved by the spirit of teamwork and support that exists throughout the hospital and medical group.
DID YOU KNOW
Since 1997, the Foundation has contributed more than $15 million dollars to the St. Mary's for such things as:
• land on which the new hospital was built
• state-of-the-art technology, such as advanced eICU
• funding the development & construction of the
SSM Health Cancer Center at JCMG
• purchase of the high fidelity patient simulator training manniquins
• Over $200,000 in scholarships awarded to employees
2017 FEATURED FUND: Employee Relief Fund
The St. Mary's Hospital Auxiliary will match every dollar you give to the Employee Relief Fund up to a total of $5,000!
The purpose of the Employee Relief Fund is to provide financial assistance to employees who have experienced a financial emergency or other crisis. All full-time or part-time SSM Health employees are eligible to apply.
*Additional fund options are listed on the donor card.